August marks my ninth month living in Darwin. This sounds like a long time to have been living here, but honestly it has just flown by. There was a short period of exploring when I first moved here, but uni and work quickly took over and I settled into my regular routine and the regular places I like to go.
To challenge myself, and make sure I make the most of living in Darwin, I’ve made a bucket list of all the things I want to do while I’m here. Some are small things I just haven’t gotten around to doing yet, some are things I’ve done before but want to do again, and some are bigger, more exciting adventures.
I hope you enjoy this post, and maybe this will inspire you to make a bucket list for your own city!
Darwin Bucket List
- go to the Leanyer water park
- visit every art gallery in Darwin
- eat at Cucina Sotto le Stelle
- swim in the ocean
- go to a Star Safari rooftop star gazing session
- feed the fish at Aquascene
- visit the nudie beach
- go to the Nightcliff market
- go to the Rapid Creek market
- go to the Malak market
- go to the zoo
- watch a movie at the Deckchair Cinema
- go to the Litchfield waterfalls
If you’re from the Darwin area feel free to leave me some more suggestions to add to my list!