The past week has been a very hectic one for me. My first few entries in my gratitude journal were written when I was visiting a family, a few when I was in the haze of plane travel and changing timezones, and a few when I was home safe and sound again. Regardless of where I was when I wrote these, I hope there is something that you all can enjoy within these highlights of my week.
- tried chai latte gelato
- saw Emma! (who is one of my best friends from school, for those of you who aren’t mind readers)
- my mum bought me a Vogue colouring in book
- I bought a new notebook for my to-do lists
- I saw a rainbow
- a baby smiled at me on the plane
- I made raspberry coconut fudge