This week has been up and down for me. In the past few days I’ve taken some time out to focus on my mental health and to practice self care, and I’m so glad. It’s so amazing how just having some quiet time can make me feel so much better. This was definitely reflected in my gratitude journal. Some days I felt so overwhelmed I couldn’t even find three things I was thankful for. Regardless, I have seven highlights from my week to share with you!
- ate the best mushrooms on toast
- slept with the windows open
- watched Finding Dory with my boyfriend
- my make up looked really good
- changed the theme on my blog – very pretty now
- cute stickers came in the mail
- read a whole book (The Last Days of Ava Langdon if you were wondering)
That’s all for this week! I hope you enjoyed this post. Don’t forget to leave some of your own highlights in the comments below.