Position available for a fun-loving and positive Best Friend Forever. In this role you will be the best friend to a caring and creative 20 year old female.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST:
- be between 19 and 29 years old
- be a kind person
- enjoy late night hang outs and sleep overs
- consider watching tv a good bonding activity
- like snacks
- be able to engage in hardcore whinging and complaining when needed
- love cats, particularly those of the fluffy grey variety
- be up for all adventures, no matter how small
- have exceptional digital communication skills
- be located in Darwin
IDEAL APPLICANTS WILL:
- loved watching Charmed
- have an emotional bond with coffee
- enjoy arts and crafts
- have a taste for arthouse, cult, and independent films
- be helpful in a ‘does my bum look big in this?’ changeroom situation
- have a passion for lipstick
Applicants must be available online and by phone 24/7, but in person availability will be required most lunches, late nights, and weekends.
Ideally, you will also be able to move to a new city or state when required by the best friend, or alternatively will continue to provide online friendship and support.
POTENTIAL TASKS INCLUDE:
- coffee dates with best friend
- long lunches spent venting and gossiping
- emotional support when best friend’s partner is away
- shopping trips
- movie nights
- cocktail making
- lazy sleepovers spent wearing pyjamas all day
- Sunday crafternoons
Apply below to be considered for this position.